Sunday 11 May 2014



OMG Pipol it the Last day of FF :(

sow don miss it go se it now even if u have Tarbell lag it is worf it :)
just then u,r Graphics waayyy down kaaay :) and don’t way heavy stuff hihih ;D

to Day is the End Party wear all the stuf u se on the sim and the sims them selfs git orgsent off to som loky boy or girl whit a toon off Ls get wont they wonted ihhihihihi :D

The Live Auction takes place Today Sunday, 4-6 PM SLT in the courtyard of The Palace of Tears. This is your one chance to take home a whole Faireland: Hope’s Horizon, The Faery Court and Wiggenstead Mooring are up for bid in their entirety, same as the Wizard’s Tower from the Palace of Tears hunt and many other marvelous pieces of the Fairelands.

ihhihihihi :D and after thay have a nice long Party :D whit figerworks and sow on… its was so nice last year :D

 


 

Hers some pic,s I tog at FF this week :D

 




  

I have a game I like to Paly :D
I pay 6Ls to all the Kiosks I se in FF :D
lol it rons up fast hihi OMG :D 
 
 
OMG I met the Crator of The Firestorm viewer
LiNK:
http://www.firestormviewer.org/
Hihi se was in Jail and the her Baly was 100.000 LS omg and I think thay finly got it in the end hihihi

and OMG she notes me in Local Chat hihih :D se
------------------------------------------------------------------
[19:58] LULU: TY For FS V3 :D kiisseess :D
( [19:58] Jessica Lyon: ❤ LuLu )
[19:58] Jessica Lyon: also ❤ everyone who has been donating!
[19:58] LULU: :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------
hihihi jaayyyyyyyyyyyy :D weee love u  
Jessica Lyon

weee love u  Jessica Lyon :D

 
Link:

LM:


Hihi hop u all like my Pic,s Kiss kiss u,r LULU :D

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment