Saturday 11 January 2014


My Blog :D LULUs Blog

Heej all this is my persnol Blog :D
on this blog I rite what aver I file like ;P

But it Properly mostly be abut SL = Second Life :D

Ooowwhh and I try to help all u noops to SL her to, I pot some links in for the Toturls I now off and sow on

Oowwhh and for Blender ;D still a noop myself when it comes to Blender :D

huum oowwhh yes Hu am I…  
My RL name is LULU :D and my full SL name is lulu6kat ;D

In RL I am a student just bely having enuff mony to live lol bot what else is new omg :D

Must my studies have bin art & Design Related :D

 

In SL I am me to ;D
Yes otter then I am a
fairy-Cat I don’t RP = rolplay mong I am me lol Pravit yes bot 99% the RL me ;D
and the ALTs I have is just Toles like my Model and sow on :)

Omg I love SL :D

In SL I started LULUs Designs :D
I todely love to Design and Build stuff hihihi
Scripting not sow muts, but I can make it work 50% off the time lol and that makes u happy when the last 5 hours or 2 4 10 days off trying to make I F-ing Stupid Script do what u wont, suddenly works :d jaayy…. Omg

 

Ok I git a loot off help when it com to SL Scripting ‘haay’ I am a Artist not Coder lol :D

Well anyway u name it and I am Propely Biling it lol hihihi got to many boles in the ear hihih OMG… can barely kip up whit all my ideas lol

 

Huumm what ells is there to tell oowwhh yes I am a Anime nerd lol sow defiantly be posting abut Anime to hihihi

 

LoL idn wat else to say right now hihihi…

Soooow I hop u all like My Blog and find it Helpful or intertying lol ;P :D

Kiss kiss for naw u,r LULU :D

No comments:

Post a Comment